Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little Moments.

Yesterday was finally sunny and I wanted nothing more than to get outside.  Planning ahead, I took my new bike to work with me.  Boyfriend just bought us both bikes and we've been taking them to the store and out on little excursions as a way of winding down after work or enjoying our days off together.  I love it and would totally recommend biking as a way of spending time with your better half to relax, catch up on life, and enjoy one another's company!
  
Anyway, back to yesterday, as soon as I got things in order at the house, I got Bella and Gabbie in their helmets and on their bikes.  Bella took the lead, I gave Gabbie a little push to get her started, and we were off for a little afternoon adventure.  We headed down several blocks and stopped at Baskin Robbins.  What kid doesn't love ice cream on a hot day?  And the girls loved it, too.  Ha!  Even as we were on our way home, they kept saying how much fun they were having and asking if we could do it next week.  I think our sticky ice cream smiles lasted the rest of the day.  As cheesy as this sounds, it really was one of those amazing little moments of life.


Isn't it so pretty?  Thanks, Adam!




Bella's creativity came out as she licked a smiley face into her rainbow sherbet.




The only way to go: Mint Chocolate Chip.  Hands down Baskin Robbins' best flavor.  I know you want to argue, but I'm not going to listen.  I could polish off a pint of this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment